The Evoluent Essentials Compact Wireless Keyboard has finally arrived! The numeric keys on the right side of a full size keyboard makes the mouse sit too far away and your right arm too extended. Eliminating the right side numeric keys not only saves space, your mouse can get closer so your arm is more relaxed.
Full size arrow and F1-F12 keys
The arrow, F1-F12, PgUp and PgDn keys are full sized, unlike most other compact keyboards which have those keys in smaller than standard sizes.
Twelve one-touch hotkeys
Hotkeys provide one touch operation for Undo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Web, E-mail, Computer, Mute, Volume Down, Volume Up, Sleep, and Turn Off.
High quality scissor keys
Precision scissor keys provide crisp action and good feedback, unlike some compact keyboards which use wobbly membrane keys that feel mushy.
Tactile bumps facilitate touch typing
Tiny bumps on selected keys facilitate touch typing without looking and reduces frequent corrections. Other keyboards have bumps only on the F and J keys.
Extremely low profile aids comfort
The back edge is not tilted up so the entire keyboard is fully flat to eliminate the need to strain your hands upward. The key tops are only 1 cm or 0.4" off the top of the desk to further reduce wrist.
No Fn key necessary
All functions are each accessible with one key, unlike other compact keyboards which require also pressing a Fn key simultaneously.
Plug and play without a driver
All the hotkeys work without a driver in Windows XP or newer. The hotkeys do not work with Mac OS but all other keys work and Mac functions are printed on some keys
- 2 AAA Batteries.
- 2.4 GHz USB receiver (not Bluetooth).
- Extension cable for positioning receiver away from metal obstacles that may interfere with transmission.
- USB port required. Does not work in PS2 port
- Plug-and-play Mini USB Receiver included
- Works without any driver software
- Windows XP to 8 / Compatible including hotkeys. No driver necessary.
- MAC / Compatible except hotkeys. No driver necessary.
- Linux / Compatible except hotkeys. No driver necessary.
- Unix / Compatible except hotkeys. No driver necessary.