The Humanscale Switch Mouse is an innovative mousing solution that boosts comfort and reduces the risk of injury. This groundbreaking peripheral device integrates two major innovations—a V-shaped base, which puts the wrist and forearm into a natural pronation for left or right-handed users, and size adjustability to provide a perfect fit for any computer user. Other features include a built-in palm support to prevent contact stress on the wrist, four-way scrolling dish to minimize repetitive motion, and programmable buttons for user-specified functions. All of this adds up to the most customizable and ergonomic mouse ever created.
Features and Benefits:
- The Switch Mouse features an integrated palm support that prevents wrist anchoring.
- The tilted angle of the Switch Mouse, created by the V-shaped bottom of the device, positions the wrist and forearm at a 45-degree angle—a natural pronation known to minimize pressure in the carpal tunnel.
- The Switch Mouse’s circular five-button navigation dish minimizes tendon movement, and as an added benefit, allows for horizontal scrolling.
- The Switch Mouse is length-adjustable to fit hands of nearly any size, while its symmetric shape equally accommodates right- or left-handed use of the device.
- Certified for Windows and Mac OS
- Cable Length: 150 cm (59”)
- USB Connector
- Resolution: 800dpi
- Technology: Optical scanning technology
- Switch: Micro Switch
- Current Consumption: Max 70mA
- Switch Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 cycles