This heavy duty stainless steel Lab Countertop "L" Bracket, was designed specifically for laboratory environments.
They are easy to clean, corrosion proof and can be quickly removed and replaced when servicing requires relocation of the fastened item.
These brackets are ideal for securing countertop equipment that is in a semi-permanent location such as centrifuges, small refrigerators, incubators, small furnaces, and similar equipment.
This system is easily installed and can be quickly disconnected for service or repair by simply undoing the wing nuts on the mounting plates.
- Stainless steel Lab Countertop "L" Bracket secure countertop lab instruments in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Clean Room environments
- Designed to secure instruments to the countertop in a "4-point" or "2-point" offset manner
- Easily installed and disconnected for service or repair
- No drilling necessary, 3M® (#4930) adhesive plates
simply attach to sides of item and counter
- 2 or 4 Stainless steel brackets (depending on kit)
- 2 or 4 Stainless steel plates (depending on kit)
|Bracket||3" x 6" 16 Gauge stainless steel|
|Plate||2" x 3" Stainless steel w/3M® VHB™ adhesive backing|
|Kit Configuration||"2-point" fastening kit - LB 2236S
"4-point" fastening kit - LB 4236S