This stainless steel bracket system allows external fastening of medium size lab equipment to the countertop.
The studded plates can be drilled into or adhered to the countertop with 3M® VHB adhesive. Once installed they are easy to remove if service or relocation of the item is needed just by unscrewing the wing nuts.
The leveling feet capture brackets are corrosion-proof making them ideal for use in laboratories or clean room environments where corrosion is a problem.
- Designed to anchor equipment in laboratories or clean room environments
- Stainless steel prevents corrosion problems
- Directly anchor item to the countertop
- Stud plate can be drilled or adhered to countertop
- 2 or 4 Stainless steel brackets (depending on kit)
- 2 or 4 Stainless steel plates (depending on kit)
|Bracket||1/8" thick stainless steel with bright finish
3" wide x 3/14" long
|Plate||Stainless steel w/3M® VHB™ adhesive
1" x 3" -LF 2133S, LF 4133S
2" x 3" -LF 2233S, LF 4233S
|Kit Configuration||"2-point" offset fastening kit - LF 2133S, LF 2233S
"4-point" fastening kit - LF 4133S, LF 4233S