The Lab Floor Leveling Foot is a stainless steel bracket system that allows external anchoring of lab equipment to the floor.
The leveling feet capture brackets are corrosion-proof, making them ideal for use in laboratories or clean room environments where corrosion is a problem.
- Designed to anchor equipment in laboratories or clean room environments
- Stainless steel prevents corrosion problems
- Directly anchor item to the floor
- Ideal for large centrifuges
- 4 or 8 Drop-in concrete 3/8" anchors (depending on kit)
- 2 or 4 Stainless steel brackets (depending on kit)
|Bracket||1/8" thick stainless steel with bright finish
1" H x 4" W x 8" L - LF 2148S, LF 4148S
2" H x 4" W x 8" L - LF 2248S, LF 4248S
|Anchor||3/8" Seismic rated drop-in concrete anchors|
|Kit Configuration||"2-point" offset fastening kit - LF 2148S, LF 2248S
"4-point" fastening kit - LF 4148S, LF 4248S