The TekStrap Standard Lab Fastening Kit is a unique product designed to secure medium to heavy countertop lab equipment such as incubators, centrifuges, analyzers, mixers, etc.
This fastening system is ideal for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Clean Room environments because of its cleanliness and adaptability.
TekStraps are made of a special non-corrosive and non-porous coated material that does not absorb liquids and prevents the growth of fungus and bacteria.
The Stainless steel LabTrac Plate can be adhered to or screwed into the countertop or wall behind the item to be secured.
The release buckles and snap hooks allow quick and easy mobility and exchange of items to other plates making it extremely flexible and efficient.
- Secures countertop lab instruments in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Clean Room environments
- Keeps the counter area around the equipment clear allowing for easy cleanup of spills
- Quick and easy strap detachment for servicing and relocation
- Bio-Coated TekStraps are non-corrosive, easy to clean, and will not host bacteria or fungus
- Strapping available in black or putty
- 1-1001 Plate
- 2-1"x24" Thin Black TekStraps, w/2-SR Buckles
- 2-SS142A Snaphooks
- 2-1x3" Black or SS Swivel Clips
- 3M Tape (#4930) & 2-Triglides
|Strap||1" x 24" Adjustable length TekStrap™
TSP 2124B, TSP 2124BS
TSP 2124P, TSP 2124PS
Made of molded acetal resin
|Hook||Stainless steel snap hooks|
|Clip||1" x 3" Painted steel swivel clip or
1" x 3" Stainless steel swivel clip
|Trac Plate™||14 gauge stainless steel
1.25" x 6" x 1" w/ 3M® VHB™ adhesive backing
|Color||Black or putty|