Our wheel-tie strap system is constructed of high strength Nylon webbing. The cam buckle automatically locks the strap in place after it is pulled to size.
With Spring Links the straps are easily connected and disconnected when moving furniture for cleaning or servicing (Spring Links are only available in the WT 2536BFS and WT 2536BWS models). In most cases these straps can be installed out of view for better aesthetics.
These straps are designed for securing equipment or furniture with wheels to an eye bolt that is installed in the floor or wall.
This 2-point fastening system is normally installed in the back of the item or at opposing corners.
- Heavy-Duty Nylon straps for large equipment with wheels
- High strength steel cam buckle allows strap adjustment
- Spring Links are easy to hook up and
detach for cleaning and servicing
- Steel eye bolt secures equipment to floor or wall
- Kits include all hardware
- Simple installation, high strength security
- (2) 36" Black Nylon strap, steel buckle, eye bolt w/all hardware
- (2) 3/8" Hilti® HDI Drop-In Anchor
Click here for sales brochure.
Click here for installation guide.
|Strap||5/8" x 36" Commercial grade Nylon
Each pair holds items up to 500 lbs
|Buckle||Steel cam buckle|
|Anchor||3/8" Hilti® anchors included in floor mount only. Std. depth of embed. 1-9/16" Useable thread length. 5/8" Min. Base Material thickness. 3-1/8"|
|Bolt||Steel shouldered eye lag bolt|
|Optional||Spring Links™: 5/16" Steel|