Welcome to WorkSafeTech.net. WorkSafeTech.net (herein referred to as "Site") provides services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit, register or shop at WorkSafeTech.net, you accept these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. This Agreement governs your use of this site and is by and between WorkSafe Technologies of Northern California, Inc. (referred to herein as "WorkSafe Technologies", "we", "us", or "our") and you, the customer, on behalf of yourself and the buyer, member or supplier for which you are visiting this Site (herein referred to as "you").
- Use and Service. By using and accepting the services or functions offered in or by this Site and/or the contents of this Site you waive any right to claim ambiguity or error in this Agreement. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions please do not use the Site and leave the Site immediately.
- Changes to Site and Agreement. We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement will mean you accept those changes. Please print and retain a copy of this Agreement, as it may be changed from time to time, for your records. This Site could include technical or other inaccuracies. Changes are made periodically to the information herein. However, WorkSafe Technologies makes no guarantee or commitment to update materials on this site.
- Governing Laws. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of this web site shall be governed by the laws of the state of California. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Santa Clara County California and the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, with respect to such matters. WorkSafe Technologies makes no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use in all countries, and prohibits accessing materials from territories where the contents are illegal. Those who access this Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable law. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- Third Party Websites. Our Site may provide links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of WorkSafe Technologies. WorkSafe Technologies makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non- WorkSafe Technologies web site, you do so at your own risk. WorkSafe Technologies is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. WorkSafe Technologies provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that WorkSafe Technologies endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
- Trademarks and Copyrights. Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, domain names, audio and video of/within this Site are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other property (herein referred to as "Intellectual Property") of WorkSafe Technologies. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, license or right to use any of WorkSafe Technologies’ Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without the express written permission of WorkSafe Technologies.
- Warranty & Conditions. All of our products carry manufacturers limited warranty. Depending on specific items, manufacturers offer between 30 days to life time limited warranty. For example some keyboards, mice and chairs might not be returnable but can be fixed or replaced up to certain period of time if there is anything wrong with them. Please read specific manufacturer warranty or contact us so we can provide that for you.
- Site Availability. If for any reason, any portion of the Site, is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of WorkSafe Technologies, WorkSafe Technologies is held harmless. WorkSafe Technologies does not warrant the site to be uninterrupted or error free at all times.
- Site Up-dates & Integrity. While WorkSafe Technologies makes every effort to provide accurate and secure information, we do not guarantee the information. Further, WorkSafe Technologies is not responsible or liable for incorrect or inaccurate information caused by the users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of any information related to the Site. WorkSafe Technologies does not guarantee security of information that is transmitted, cached, downloaded, stored and/or otherwise replicated outside of the secure environment of this Site. You assume complete liability and risk. WorkSafe Technologies shall not be responsible or liable for costs or damage arising directly or indirectly from such transaction.
- Communications with this Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, libelous, scandalous, defamatory, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or threatening content or any content that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. WorkSafe Technologies will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing WorkSafe Technologies to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Termination of Use. WorkSafe Technologies reserves the right and sole discretion (but not the obligation) to prohibit you and any member, buyer or supplier (and all of your and their information) from using the Site, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Site or any portion thereof and void such Information in case of corrupt or affected administration, security issues, fairness, integrity, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of WorkSafe Technologies. WorkSafe Technologies is held harmless in such an event.
- Disclaimer. In no event will WorkSafe Technologies be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruptions and the like) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site. WorkSafe Technologies assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this web site. In no event shall WorkSafe Technologies be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, those resulting from: (1) reliance on the materials presented, (2) costs of replacement goods, (3) loss of use, data or profits, (4) delays or business interruptions, (5) and any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information on this website) whether or not WorkSafe Technologies has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Comments and Questions. We appreciate your comments about our Site. Please note that any comments, ideas, suggestions or other communications sent to the site become the sole property of WorkSafe Technologies, and we may use all such communications in any manner, including reproducing, disclosing and publishing them. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.