GripStrip is a convenient alternative to other restraint systems such as bars, straps, or nets that require a two-hand operation to access shelf contents.
Place GripStrip on the front leading edge of a shelf to create friction for contents placed on it such as books, etc. The adhesive-free material sits neatly under books or other items near the front edge of shelving creating a very strong friction grip to both the shelf and the books. This increase in drag slows the contents from sliding off of a shelf.
GripStrip is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and adhesive-free therefore harmless to the item's surface. It can be used in electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitive environments as it does not create static.
Quick installation: simply cut to size and place on the shelf. 85' roll is enough for up to twenty-eight (28) 36" shelves.
4-1/2" x 85' Roll of GripStrip comes in black.
- Creates friction for contents placed on shelf
- Convenient alternative to other shelf restraint systems that require a two-hand operation to access shelf contents
- Quick installation; simply cut to size and place on shelf
- GripStrip is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Can be used in ESD environments, as it does not create static
- Passed UBC Shake Table Testing, July 1998
- Works better than bungee cords