Our OSHPD approved Hospital Cart-to-Wall Lab Strap Kits * with Stainless Steel components, are ideal to secure wheel mounted carts to wall studs for safety and security to prevent carts from rolling away or tipping over and blocking egress in rooms and hallways.
Stainless Steel Hooks are attached to the Stainless steel mounting plates on the wall when strapping is desired.
These straps can be installed in the back of the item using a single wall plate or span the cart legs using a wall plate on both sides.
This fastening system is ideal for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Clean Room environments because of its' cleanliness and adaptability.
The 48" TekStraps are made of a special non-corrosive and non-porous coated material that does not absorb liquids and prevents the growth of fungus and bacteria. Rated at 1000 lbs breaking strength.
- Heavy-Duty 1" TekStraps for efficiently securing carts to a wall
- Bio-Coated TekStraps are non-corrosive, easy to clean, and will not host bacteria or fungus
- Stainless Steel Hooks allow quick and easy access to cart
- Kits include all hardware
- Simple installation, high strength security
- Strapping available in black and putty
|Strap||(2) 1" x 48" Heavy-duty
Bio-coated straps with (4)
Stainless Steel keeper hooks
|Plate||(4) 14 gauge Stainless Steel mounting plates|
|Color||Black or Putty|
|Kit Configuration||Kit includes all hardware|