The Next Generation Monitor Arm
The Monitor Arm by Humanscale-M2.1, offers all the benefits of a traditional flat panel dynamic monitor arm-with none of the shortcomings--the M2.1 redefines high performance monitor arms. Current-generation single monitor arms utilize a bulky, gas cylinder to support the weight of the monitor. The M2.1 instead uses an innovative mechanical spring to achieve exceptional performance and durability in a lightweight, ultra-thin design.
The Benefits of Mechanical Spring Technology
The M2.1 is thinner, lighter and easier to maneuver than any current-generation monitor arm, and its sleek aesthetic complements the thin profiles of today's flat panel monitors.
With fewer parts than current-generation arms, less can go wrong with the M2.1 over time. As a result, it’s backed by an industry-best 15-year 24/7 warranty.
Designed to support 95% of the monitors in use today and offering effortless adjustment of both height and depth, the M2.1 will accommodate virtually every application for single monitors.
A New Level of SustainabilityFor all its advancements, the M2.1’s most notable achievement is that it treads lightly where the environment is concerned.
- Fewer parts mean fewer manufacturing processes
- Lighter weight means less material to source, process, dispose of, and ship
- Slim profile enables less wasteful packaging
- Durable design means it won’t need to be replaced for a very, very long time
- 52% recycled content and 99% recyclable
- Contributes to valuable LEED-CI, -NC and -EB points